Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stuffage

Sorry for the lack of posts. Both of our computers recently bit the dust so we are borrowing one here and there from Jeff's work. Also I have used up all of my picture space on google so I have to make my posts under Jeff's name. :) Here are a few highlights from the past few weeks.



Dessert and movie night with the Butlers. (Yummy strawberry short cake)


Brooky had a birthday. In which we celebrated by going to the Trafalga Batting cages and go carts. We also went out to dinner at Carrabas and the following day had a BBQ dinner up Provo canyon. It was so fun to have everyone come visit!

Baby showers. Thanks to all you who have been such a support as we get ready for the arrival of our baby we can't thank you enough for all of your love. One of the highlights was the diaper cake. Too cute!

Sista Stacey and her wannabe pregnant belly:)
Mi Familia, at Chance's base ball game

Since we can't reach our toes anymore I treated myself and my good friend Laura to pedicures. It was so nice to be pampered.


36 weeks along. In 4 (+/-) weeks I am going to have my very own little baby. It is so exciting!
The pregnancy is going great. This week I had 2 migrane headaches:( no fun when your pregnant because you can't take anything.
At my last apt dr said that he was measuring slightly big and that he will be a high 7 low 8 pound baby which sounds normal to me. I took that as a possibility that he will want to come a little earlier. I am not holding my breath though.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

You are looking super cute! We are so excited for your little one to come soon! Even though we are not in the ward, let us know if we can do anything for you!

Miller Family said...

Shelley you look great!! I can't wait for your little man to make his appearance. I'm sad it didn't work out for us to meet last weekend. I have something I need to get in the mail for you. I will be checking back often for updates. I'll pray for a safe and healthy delivery for you and baby boy!! So exciting.

Annelise said...

Hey Shelley! I know you were asking me about the mobi wrap and I actually just went ahead and made you one, so when I give it to you I'll also tell you how to make them and how to use them. I really really loved mine, it worked great when they were super small and you just want to hold them close or when you just want to hold them all day, but you still have to do the dishes also the best to have at church too. Anyways let me know what's going on with the little man!