Sunday, July 11, 2010

No baby yet :(

Just wanted to give you all an update that baby brownie has not made his big arrival yet. His due date, that I am renaming his estimate date (+/-) 2 weeks, was July 10th. I've decided that I am going to suggest to my Dr. that he tell first time pregnant women that their due date is a week after their actual date. This would save so many pregnant women from being depressed, which they really don't need already being 9 months pregnant.

I tease Jeff that he is taking after the BROWN side of the family in this matter. :) (being late that is) Most first time pregnancies go past their due date and as much as we want him to be here we are trying to be patient and keep ourselves busy so that he can come when he is ready.

Thanks for your participation in the voting for baby's name. Jeff says that he pretty much has the name picked out that he wants but I told him not to tell me yet. I just have to see what he looks like first. We'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Good luck! Don't worry, he'll come when he's ready and all the anticipation will just make you love him even more! I hope all goes well for you guys and I can't wait to hear his name and see pictures!

Michelle W. Nate said...

You are so cute pregnant. Love this picture. Good luck when things actually start happening. :)

Max and Diana Brown said...

I'm sorry Shelley, I remember those days... good luck!! we are here for you! love you!