Friday, October 16, 2009

An update


Wow I didn't realize that it has been so long since I've made a post. So I will give a quick update.
1. Still have not decided on a vacuum frankly just because I have not made time, but I do appreciate all of the recommendations.

2. Work work work Jeff has been super busy at work getting home usually around 7:00pm. I have been working my fanny off to earn the last payment on my student loan. Hopefully by the end of this month it will be $0. I am also loving teaching at the school.

3. Still teaching the marriage and family course in our ward.

4. Our health, due to our stress levels poor Jeff got a cold sore and I got a severe migraine. I woke up at 6am last wednesday from a pain behind my eye. I immediately thought it felt like a migraine so I had Jeff go get me some meds at the store and by the time he got back it was full
blown.

I had pain behind my right eye and was tingling/numb on the left side of my body (even my tongue and lip goes numb) Then I stared throwing up about every 30 min. The dr. office opened at 8am so Jeff took me over and they had to give me a shot of Dramamine and and anti-nausea. Once I got home I pretty much slept all day until I had to go to work the next morning. No fun!!

5. Last weekend we spent in St George with my grandparents and sisters attending "Aida" a musical at the Tuachan. It was so awesome.


Shanny and her boy Owen (now official according to facebook)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this your first migraine? I had my 1st one when I was around 14. I remember I was at Sherri's and it was a Saturday morning. I remember it vividly.

Shelley Brown said...

This is the 5th or 6th. The first ones I had 1 week apart when we lived in Pocatello. Those were before the days that I knew I could get a shot to take away the pain. I had one in hygiene school.

Aleen said...

Shelley, so glad that you got to attend the Tuacan production with your sweetheart, sisters, and grandma. . . Did you see "Annie," too?

Please let us know your Thanksgiving and Christmas plans, Kids. . . Have a wonderful week!

Love and miss you and Jeff. . .

Mamacita, Darren, and Quentin (Elder Brown)