Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello again

Last time I went this long blogging my sister in law teased that I must be pregnant and she was right, but don't get your hopes up,  that is not the case this time. Since most of you who view this blog are my facebook friends I have resorted to the instant upload of videos and photos from my phone. Since our camera lost its life in the ocean in Hawaii it is my current source of photo power.

We have been recuperating and  spending as much time as possible as a little family. I have started working a little bit more too trying to play catch up on missed work and medical bills. While grateful for the opportunity it has made me pretty busy. 

We have been enjoying the summer with lots of walks, bike rides, and family time. I constantly have a house project going on and really have enjoyed making old things look new again.

Corbin will be 2 next month and is a ball of energy. When I take him to that park he would rather run than play on the toys most of the time. He is putting together many phrases and learns new words everyday.


The last pics I have uploaded to my computer were from our March trip to Hawaii so thus that's what you get to view today.



1 comment:

Aleen said...

Thank you, Shelley, for your summer news. . . I appreciate hearing what's going on in your world. That's cute that Corbin enjoys running as much as the playground equipment. He's so precious and precocious! Remind him that Grandma Aleen loves him and please give Corbin a hug from me.

I'm hoping to visit you, Max's family, and Melissa, sometime between July 7 and July 12, after my mission reunion in West Jordan on the evening of July 7. Then I'll drive to Logan on July 13 for our Hadfield Family Reunion.

Love you Brownies,
Mom Brown